These trousers have been designed to look as good with trainers for a casual style as with dress shoes for a more formal look.
Flannel trousers by Vitale Barberis. Vitale Barberis is iconic in Italy. Created in 1663, right by Milan, it is one of the oldest mills in the world with globally unique expertise.
These trousers are made in Romania.
We select the best know-how to offer pieces made to last. Most of our parts are made in family workshops, on a human scale, which we visit regularly.
Want to know more ? We tell you everything here.
The model is 1.87m and is wearing a size 40. Choose your usual size. Between two sizes, choose the size above.
• Flannel trousers
• Natural horn buttons
• Fastens with an inner button and a metal hook
• Beige and blue patterns versions: 90% wool, 8% cashmere, 2% elastane
• Houndstooth grey versions : 99% wool, 1% elastane
• Grey and navy versions : 100% wool
• Semi-slim cut : 16,6cm on average at the bottom of the leg (for a size 40)
• Made in Roumania