The Danny trousers offer comfort without having to sacrifice on elegance. The elasticated waistband provides the comfort while the unique fabric gives them a smarter look.
All our collections are designed and produced to the most exacting standards. We select the very best knowledge and savoir-faire so we can offer products designed to last. The majority of our products are made less than 3,000 km from Paris, and always in close-knit, people-friendly family workshops, which we visit on a regular basis. When we do go beyond this distance, it's in order to seek out knowledge and savoir-faire that cannot be found anywhere else, such as the weaving of Japanese cottons on machines that are unique in the world, the softness of Pima cotton from the Peruvian mountains, and the hard-wearing qualities of traditional indigenous leathers.
These trousers are manufactured in Romania.
Nuno is 1.85m / 6.1 ft tall and is wearing a size M. The Danny trousers are slightly taller than standard, so feel free to choose the smaller size if you are between two sizes.
• Semi-slim cut
• 2 side pockets at the front
• 2 back welt pockets with button fastenings
• Elasticated waistband
• Made in Romania
• Grey version : 53% wool, 47% cotton
• Speckled blue version : 93% cotton, 2% elastane, 5% polyester
• Navy blue version: 100% cotton
• Inside leg length : 81 cm / 32 in (for a size M)
• Width at hem : 17.5 cm / 7 in (for a size M)
• Machine washable at 30°C
• Do not tumble dry