Terms & Conditions
No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
A purchase does not improve your chances of winning:
This competition (the “Competition”) is governed exclusively by the laws of France. Void where prohibited by law.
1. Dates of Competition: The Competition begins at 8:30 am Central European Time (CET) on Wednesday, February 2nd 2022 and ends at 23:59 CET on Monday, February 14th 2022 (the “”).
2. Sponsor: Benda Bili, doing business as “Octobre Éditions” is a French Company with a share capital of €26,692, registered at the Paris Trade Registry under the number 534 652 854, located at 115 rue du Bac– 75007 Paris, France, which designs and sells top of the range clothes and accessories for men (hereinafter “Octobre Éditions”).
3. Eligibility: The Competition is open to residents of either France, European Union, United Kingdom or United States of America, who have reached the age of majority in their own state, and have access to an internet connection and a valid email address. Officers, directors, and employees of Octobre Éditions, or its affiliates, and related companies, and the immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such officers, directors, and employees are not eligible to participate in the Competition (the “Participants”).
The Competition is subject to all applicable French laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
4. Agreement to Rules: By participating in the Competition, you, the Participant, fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Benda Bili, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Competition.
5. How to Enter: To be able to participate in the Competition and have a chance to win the “Prize” (as defined below), Participants must create their gift list at https://www.octobre-editions.com/la-liste/en-us/index.html and share it with at least one 'friend'.
The Participants must ensure that they obtain the consent of their "friend" before any publication or disclosure of its personal data (first name, email address), when participating in the Competition.
Entries before or after the Duration will not be taken into account. Participants can participate more than once in the Competition providing that they share their gift list to a different “friend”. By participating in the Competition, the Participant accepts these Official Rules.
6. Prize: The Prize described below will be awarded to one (1) Participant and a ‘friend’ a day throughout the Competition Period, i.e, thirteen (13) Participants and their thirteen (13) “friends” for a total of twenty six (26) Winners during the Competition Period.
The Prize consists of a Octobre Éditions or a Sézane voucher to the value of two hundred and fifty euros ($250) per Winner, all taxes included, valid on the internet site https://www.octobre-editions.com/ and in Octobre Éditions or Sézane boutiques, excluding Octobre Éditions or Sézane corners in department stores
The Prize is personal, cannot be exchanged or refunded in cash and is valid for one (1) year from the date of issue.
The Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. The right to receive the Prize is not transferable, and no substitutions or cash equivalents are permitted except at Octobre Éditions’s sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. Octobre Éditions reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to award a Prize of equal or greater value if the advertised Prize is unavailable. Octobre Éditions will not replace the Prize if it is lost or stolen. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner.
7. Winners selection and notification: One (1) Participant and their ‘friend’ will be selected once a day during the Competition Period by Sézane from the list of Participants who adhere to the conditions mentioned in section 5 by using the RANDOM function on Excel (the “Winners” ), i.e, a total of twenty six (26) Winners during Competition Period.
Every Winner will be contacted by email within three (3) working days of their designation. If a Winner: (i) cannot be contacted; (ii) does not answer in the seven (7) days of his contact by Octobre Éditions and/or (iii) refuse the Prize mentioned in section 6, this person definitely refuses the rights to win and receive the Prize, and an alternate Winner will be selected. After contacting the Winners and verifying that they comply with all these Official Rules, including any additional verifications that may be required by Octobre Éditions, Winners are definitely declared the “Winners” of the Competition.
The Winners will be contacted by email within three (3) working days of their designation and will receive their Prize within seven (7) working days from the confirmation of their contact details.
As a result of the acceptance of the Prize, each Winner authorizes Benda Bili / Octobre Éditions to use his name, first name, city of residence, on all media known or unknown to date, in particular the internet and social networks, without this use being able to give rise to any consideration other than the Prize won, for the purposes of promoting the results of the Competition.
Octobre Éditions cannot be held responsible for delays, losses, damage or malfunctions of the Internet or the messaging system, which occurred during the delivery of the Prize.
If the Prize is not used in the year following its issue, the Winner will lose the Prize and the Prize will remain acquired in Octobre Éditions.
9. General Terms: Decisions made by Benda Bili are final in all matters, including interpretation of these Official Rules and awarding of the Prize. Participants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay, or misdirection of Competition materials submitted to Benda Bili. Benda Bili reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Competition, or any part of it, if any virus, bugs, other technical failures, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond Benda Bili’s control impair the administration, security, integrity, or proper functioning of the Competition, as determined by Benda Bili in its sole discretion. Benda Bili in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any Participant it finds to be tampering with or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
Any attempt by a Participant to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Octobre Éditions reserves the right to seek damages from any Participant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Octobre Éditions’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term.
10. Release: By participating in the Competition, you agree to release and hold harmless Octobre Éditions, affiliates, and related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Competition or the receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
11. Limitation of Liability: Benda Bili is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Participant, printing errors, or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, delays, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Competition or the processing of entries; (4) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or postage due entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by Participant’s participation in the Competition or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
12. Disputes: This Competition is governed by the laws of France without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Competition, Participant agrees that any and all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Competition, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Paris, France. Further, under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than Participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses, and Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winner Name and Rules: To obtain a copy of the Winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Benda Bili at 115 rue du Bac– 75007 Paris, France. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage. Requests must be received no later than March 31st 2022.
Sorry, this item hasn’t been added to your shopping cart. Please try again in a few minutes
You must be logged in to add a product to your wishlist.
You will be redirected to the login page.
This product will be available soon.