No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
This competition (the “Competition”) is governed exclusively by French laws. Void where prohibited by law.
1. Dates of Competition: The Competition begins at 9:00 am (Central European Time) on Wednesday, February 16th 2022 and ends at 9:00 am (Central European Time) on Friday, February 18th 2022 (hereinafter “Competition Period”).
2. Sponsor: Benda Bili, doing business as “Octobre Éditions” is a French Company with a share capital of €26,692, registered at the Paris Trade Registry under the number 534 652 854, located at 115 rue du Bac– 75007 Paris, France, which designs and sells top of the range clothes and accessories for men (hereinafter «Octobre Éditions»).
3. Eligibility: The Competition is open only to Instagram users who have reached the age of majority in their own state as of the date of entry, regardless of their place of residence. Officers, directors, and employees of Benda Bili, or its affiliates, and related companies, and the immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such officers, directors, and employees are not eligible to participate in the Competition (hereinafter “Participants”).
The Competition is subject to all applicable French laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
4. Agreement to Rules: By participating in the Competition, you, the Participant, fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Benda Bili, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Competition.
5. How to Enter: Entries before or after the Duration will not be taken into account. To be able to participate in the Competition and have a chance to win the “Prize” (as defined below), Participants must:
- Like the post about the Competition on Octobre Editions' official Instagram account
- Mention the hashtags #friendsofoctobre and #octobreeditions and tag a friend with whom they wish to win in the comments of this post (the “Guest”).
- Participants and Guests shall follow the Octobre Editions official Instagram account.
By participating in the competition, Participants agree to these Official Rules.
6.Prize: The Prize will be awarded to one (1) Winner who must be on Instagram, meeting the terms and conditions for participation in the Competition, and to his/her Guest.
The Prize consists of a voucher with a value of two hundred and fifty dollars ($250) including all taxes available to be redeemed on the website and in the Octobre Editions boutique, excluding department store corners, for a period of one (1) year from its issue (the "Prize").
The Prize cannot be exchanged or refunded in cash.
The Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. The right to receive the Prize is not transferable, and no substitutions or cash equivalents are permitted except at Octobre Editions’ sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. Octobre Editions reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to award a Prize of equal or greater value if the advertised Prize is unavailable. Octobre Editions will not replace the Prize if it is lost or stolen. Any and all Prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. By accepting the Prize, the Winner and the Guest grants their permission for Octobre Editions to use their names, Instagram pseudonyms and cities and states for purposes of advertising and trade without further consent or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Winner selection and notification: One (1) eligible Winner among the Participants and their Guest will be randomly selected at the end of the Competition Period, on Friday, February 18th 2022 by Octobre Éditions using a random octobre-editions.com.
The selected Winner and their Guest will be announced via a private Instagram message. In order to receive the Prize, the potential Winner and their Guest must return by Instagram private message their email address to communicate with Octobre Editions’ team to set the delivery conditions of the Prize. If the potential Winner and Guest fail to timely give its email address or is found to be, in Octobre Editions’ sole discretion, ineligible or in violation of these Official Rules, such potential winner and his/her entry will be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. The Prize will be sent to the Winner and Guest within four (4) weeks of receipt by Octobre Editions of the completed personal contact details. The receipt of the Prize offered in this Competition by the Winner and the Guest is conditional upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations.
9. Release: By participating in the Competition, you agree to release from liability and hold harmless Octobre Editions and its parent company, affiliates, and related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Competition or the receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
10. Limitation of Liability: Sézane is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Participant, printing errors, or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, delays, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Competition or the processing of entries; (4) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or postage-due entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by Participant’s participation in the Competition or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
11. Disputes: This Competition is governed by the laws of France without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Competition, the Participant agrees that any and all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Competition shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Paris, France. Further, under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than Participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses, and Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winner Name and Rules: To obtain a copy of the Winner and Guest names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Octobre Editions at 115 Rue de Bac – 75007 Paris, France. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage. Requests must be received no later than March 6th, 2022.
Sorry, this item hasn’t been added to your shopping cart. Please try again in a few minutes
You must be logged in to add a product to your wishlist.
You will be redirected to the login page.
This product will be available soon.