No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
This competition Octobre Lovers (the “competition”) is governed exclusively by the laws of France. Void where prohibited by law.
1. Dates of Competition: The Competition begins at 10:00 am Central European Time (CET) on Saturday, Novembre 27, 2021 and ends at 18:00 pm (EST) on Saturday, December 4, 2021 (the “Competition Period”).
2. Sponsor: Benda Bili, a French Company, located at 115 rue du Bac– 75007 Paris, France, which design and sell top of the range clothes and accessories for men and trade under the name Octobre Éditions (hereinafter « Octobre Éditions »).
3. Eligibility: The Competition is open to users of Instagram who are legal residents of European Union, United Kingdom and United States of America, and who have reached the age of majority in their own state as of the date of entry. Officers, directors, and employees of Octobre Éditions, or its affiliates, and related companies, and the immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such officers, directors, and employees are not eligible to participate in the Competition (the “Entrant”). The Competition is subject to all applicable French laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
4. Agreement to rules: By participating in the Competition, you, the Entrant, fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Benda Bili, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Competition. By participating in the Competition, you, the Entrant, fully and unconditionally agree that your content is used by Octobre Éditions on its official website www.octobre-editions.com and on all known or unknown media, including the internet and social networks without further consent or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. How to enter: During the Competition Period, participation consists of:
– Post a photo of a Octobre Éditions piece from the new collection or you are wearing at least one piece from our new collection on your Instagram account, which must be public until the end of the Competition Period.
– Mention the hashtag #FriendsofOctobre on your post.
(hereinafter the “Posts”).
6.Prize: The prize consists of a €100 voucher for European resident (UK excluded) / a £100 voucher for UK residents / a $100 voucher for US residents, net price taxes included, applicable to purchase from the official website www.octobre-editions.com and in the Octobre Éditions shops (except Octobre Éditions’s corners in Departments Stores), for a duration of six (6) months from its emission date.
The prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. The right to receive the prize is not transferable, and no substitutions or cash equivalents are permitted except at Octobre Éditions’s sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. Octobre Éditions reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to award a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is unavailable. Octobre Éditions will not replace the prize if it is lost or stolen. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. By accepting the prize, the Winner grants its permission for Octobre Éditions to use the winner’s name, Instagram pseudonym and city and state for purposes of advertising and trade without further consent or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Winner selection and notification: One (1) winner will be selected every week from the Posts Instagram page from all the eligible entries received and based on the quality of their content by the Octobre Éditions style team. The winners will be announced weekly every Saturday on Instagram.
The potential winners will be notified via Instagram private message within three (3) working days of their selection. In order to receive the prize, the potential winner must return by Instagram private message its email address to communicate with Benda Bili’s team to set the delivery conditions of the prize. If the potential winner fails to timely give its email address, or is found to be, in Benda Bili’s sole discretion, ineligible or in violation of these Official Rules, such potential winner and his/her entry will be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. The prize will be sent to the winner, once official, within seven (7) working days of receipt by Benda Bili of the completed personal contact details. The receipt of the prize offered in this Competition by the winner is conditional upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations.
8. General Terms: Decisions made by Benda Bili are final in all matters, including interpretation of these Official Rules and awarding of the prize. Entrants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay, or misdirection of Competition materials submitted to Benda Bili. Benda Bili reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Competition, or any part of it, if any virus, bugs, other technical failures, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond Benda Bili’s control impair the administration, security, integrity, or proper functioning of the Competition, as determined by Benda Bili in its sole discretion. Benda Bili in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant it finds to be tampering with or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by an Entrant to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Octobre Éditions reserves the right to seek damages from any the Entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Octobre Éditions’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term.
9. Release: By participating in the Competition, you agree to release from liability and hold harmless Octobre Éditions and its parent company, affiliates, and related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Competition or the receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10. Limitation of Liability: Benda Bili is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrant, printing errors, or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, delays, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Competition or the processing of entries; (4) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or postage-due entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by Entrant’s participation in the Competition or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
11. Disputes: This Competition is governed by the laws of France without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Competition, Entrant agrees that any and all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Competition, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Paris, France. Further, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses, and Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winner Name and Rules: To obtain a copy of the winner’s names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Benda Bili at 115 rue du Bac – 75007 Paris, France. Requests must be received no later than August 14th 2021.
Sorry, this item hasn’t been added to your shopping cart. Please try again in a few minutes
You must be logged in to add a product to your wishlist.
You will be redirected to the login page.
This product will be available soon.