1. Dates of Competition: The Competition begins at 9:30 am Central European Time (CET) on Tuesday, June 6th, 2022, and ends at 4:00 pm (CET) on Tuesday, June 10th, 2022 (the “Competition Period”).
2. Sponsor: Benda Bili, doing business as “Octobre Editions” is a French Company with a share capital of €26,692, registered at the Paris Trade Registry under the number 534 652 854, located at 115 rue du Bac– 75007 Paris, France, which designs and sells top of the range clothes and accessories for men (hereinafter “Octobre Editions”).
3. Eligibility: The Competition is open to Instagram users, regardless of their place of residence, who have reached the age of majority in their own state and have access to an internet connection and a valid email address. Officers, directors, and employees of Octobre Editions, or its affiliates, and related companies, and the immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such officers, directors, and employees are not eligible to participate in the Competition (the “Participants”).
The Competition is subject to all applicable French laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
4. Agreement to Rules: By participating in the Competition, you, the Participant, fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Benda Bili, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Competition.
5. How to enter: Entries before or after the Duration will not be taken into account. Only one entry per Participant is allowed.
To be able to participate in the Competition and have a chance to win the “Prize” (as defined below), Participants must:
- like the post about the Competition on the official Octobre Editions Instagram account;
- mention in a comment of this post the hashtags #friendsofoctobre and #octobreeditions;
- tag in this comment a friend (hereinafter the "Guest");
- follow, as the Guests, the Octobre Editions Instagram account.
Participants shall previously ensure to have the consent of their Guest, before entering their friend’s personal details. Octobre Editions declines any liabilities related to such sharing without consent.
By participating in the Game, Participants accept these Rules.
6. Prize: The Prize described below will be awarded to two (2) Winners who must be a Participant meeting the terms of participation and its Guest.
The Prize consists of one (1) Octobre Editions voucher to the unit value of five hundred (500) euros all taxes included, on the internet site and in Octobre Editions boutiques, excluding Octobre Editions outlets corners in department stores.
The Prize is personal, cannot be exchanged or refunded in cash and is valid for one (1) year from the date of issue.
The Prize is awarded “as is'' with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. The right to receive the Prize is not transferable, and no substitutions or cash equivalents are permitted except at Octobre Editions’ sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. Octobre Editions reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to award a Prize of equal or greater value if the advertised Prize is unavailable. Octobre Editions will not replace the Prize if it is lost or stolen. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner.
7. Winner selection and notification: On or about Friday, June 10th, 2022, one (1) Participant and its Guest (i.e. two (2) Winners) will be selected by using the RANDOM function on Excel. Each Winner will be contacted by email within three (3) working days of their designation. If a Winner: (i) cannot be contacted; (ii) does not answer in the seven (7) days of his contact by Octobre Editions and/or (iii) refuse the Prize mentioned in section 6, this person definitely refuses the rights to win and receive the Prize, and an alternate Winner will be selected. After contacting the Winners and verifying that they comply with all these Official Rules, including any additional verifications that may be required by Octobre Editions, Winners are definitely declared the “Winners” of the Competition.
The Winners will receive their Prize within seven (7) working days from the confirmation of their contact details.
As a result of the acceptance of the Prize, each Winner authorizes Benda Bili / Octobre Editions to use their name, first name, city of residence, on all media known or unknown to date, in particular the internet and social networks, without this use being able to give rise to any consideration other than the Prize won, for the purposes of promoting the results of the Competition.
Winner is conditional upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations.
9. General Terms: Decisions made by Benda Bili are final in all matters, including interpretation of these Official Rules and awarding of the Prize. Participants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay, or misdirection of Competition materials submitted to Benda Bili. Benda Bili reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Competition, or any part of it, if any virus, bugs, other technical failures, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond Benda Bili’s control impair the administration, security, integrity, or proper functioning of the Competition, as determined by Benda Bili in its sole discretion. Benda Bili in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any Participant it finds to be tampering with or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
Any attempt by a Participant to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Octobre Editions reserves the right to seek damages from any Participant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Octobre Editions’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term.
10. Release: By participating in the Competition, you agree to release and hold harmless Octobre Editions, affiliates, and related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Competition or the receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
11. Limitation of Liability: Benda Bili is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Participant, printing errors, or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, delays, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Competition or the processing of entries; (4) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or postage due entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by Participant’s participation in the Competition or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
12. Disputes: This Competition is governed by the laws of France without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Competition, Participant agrees that any and all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Competition, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Paris, France. Further, under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than Participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses, and Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winner Name and Rules: To obtain a copy of the Winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Benda Bili at 115 rue du Bac– 75007 Paris, France, residents of Vermont may omit return postage. Requests must be received no later than June 30th, 2022.
Sorry, this item hasn’t been added to your shopping cart. Please try again in a few minutes
You must be logged in to add a product to your wishlist.
You will be redirected to the login page.
This product will be available soon.