To help you have the best summer ever, here are a few exercises concocted by the experts in the field, to keep you tasting, keep your brain working, and perfect your tan (style).
Every Friday, discover a new edition!
You're in for a treat. We're sure of it because we've found the best teacher on Instagram: Whoogy's. With him, it's impossible to miss.
This week, "it goes" on a salad of melons feta basil Serrano!
• Prepare the melon by cutting it in half, then scooping out the seeds with a tablespoon.
• Remove the skin by cutting along the flesh with a knife.
• Finally, cut the melon into a cube of about 2cm.
• Remove to a recipient.
• Tear the thin slices of serrano for a more raw look and add them with the melon.
• Roughly crumble the feta over the recipient, this allows you to fully appreciate the texture of the feta.
• Finely chop the basil: pile the leaves on top of each other and roll them lengthwise.
• Once this little tube of leaves is in place, you can chop it very finely and add the basil to the whole.
• Add a generous dash of olive oil and season with fleur de sel, pepper and Espelette pepper.
• Mix gently to incorporate all the elements and serve fresh.
To continue to sharpen your taste buds, we called upon the sommelier and wine columnist of Très Très Bon: Gwilherm de Cerval, to share with you a weekly tip for matching your wine with your meal.
With a plate of Melon IGP du Haut Poitou :
Since this fruit is mostly water, it is best not to pair it with a wine that has tannins. A dry and slightly vegetal white wine would work completely. The Sauvignon grape variety found in the Sancerre appellation, for example, would be a perfect match.
Ask your wine merchant: a white Sancerre, cuvée "Le Château" 2020, Domaine Vincent Pinard.
ÉTERNEL ÉTÉ - Ezéchiel Pailhès
Listening to our soundtrack of the week: oldie but goodie, iconic or new nugget, every week press play.
What would a summer be without crossword puzzles? Our summer notebook lends itself to the game, without having to print anything. Read them and make people guess them!
For a lunch in the sun :
Sorry, this item hasn’t been added to your shopping cart. Please try again in a few minutes
You must be logged in to add a product to your wishlist.
You will be redirected to the login page.
This product will be available soon.