TERMS & CONDITIONS
No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
A purchase does not improve your chances of winning:
This competition (“WISHLIST”) is governed exclusively by the laws of France. Void where prohibited by law.
1. Dates of Competition: The Competition begins at 8:00 am Central European Time (CET) on Monday, October 4th 2021 and ends at 23:59 EST on Sunday, October 31st 2021 (the “Competition Period”).
2. Sponsor: Benda Bili, doing business as “Octobre Éditions” is a French Company with a share capital of €26,692, registered at the Paris Trade Registry under the number 534 652 854, located at 115 rue du Bac– 75007 Paris, France, which designs and sells top of the range clothes and accessories for men (hereinafter «Octobre Éditions»).
3. Eligibility: The Competition is open only to individuals who have reached the age of majority in their own state as of the date of entry and who are legal residents of either (i) any of the forty-nine states of the United States of America, except Rhode Island, or (ii) the District of Columbia or (iii) European Union or (iv) in the United Kingdom. Officers, directors, and employees of Benda Bili, or its affiliates, and related companies, and the immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such officers, directors, and employees are not eligible to participate in the Competition. Entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible.
The Competition is subject to all applicable French laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
4. Agreement to Rules: By participating in the Competition, you, the entrant, fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Benda Bili, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Competition.
5. How to Enter: Entries before or after the Duration will not be taken into account.
To be able to participate in the Competition and have a chance to win the “Prize” (as defined below), Participants must:
– share their wish list with a “friend” via the Typeform link:
https://www.octobre-editions.com/eu/suitcase-to-share for European Union residents;
The Participant must ensure that it obtains the consent of its “friend” before any publication or disclosure of its personal data (first name, last name, email address), when participating in the Competition.
A Participant can participate more than once in the Competition providing that he shares his wish list to a different “friend”. By participating in the Competition, the Participant accepts these Rules.
6. Prize: The Prize described below will be awarded to each of the five (5) Winners who must be one of the Participants meeting the terms of participation, and to each of their five (5) ‘friends’. The Prize consists of one (1) Octobre Éditions and Sézane voucher to the value of five hundred euros (500€) all taxes included, valid on the internet site https://www.octobre-editions.com and https://www.sezane.com and in Octobre Éditions and Sézane boutiques, not including Octobre Éditions and Sézane outlets in department stores.
The Prize is personal, cannot be exchanged or refunded in cash and is valid for one (1) year from the date of issue.
7. Winner selection and notification: Five (5) winners and their five (5) ’friends’ will be selected on Monday, 1st November 2021, by Octobre Éditions in a draw using Excel’s random function, from the list of Participants who adhere to the conditions mentioned in sections 3 and 5(the “Winners” ).
The selected Winners and their ‘friends’ will be contacted by email within three (3) working days of their designation. If the Winner and/or ‘friend’: (i) cannot be contacted; (ii) does not answer in the seven (7) days of his contact by Octobre Éditions and/or (iii) refuse the Prize mentioned in section 6, this person definitely refuses the rights to win and receive the Prize, and an alternate Winner will be selected. After contacting the Winners and verifying that they comply with all the terms and conditions of the Competition, including any additional verifications that may be required by Octobre Éditions, Winners are definitely declared “Winners” of the Competition. The Winners will receive their voucher within seven (7) working days from the confirmation of their contact details.
As a result of the acceptance of the Prize, each Winner and its ‘friend’ authorizes Benda Bili / Octobre Éditions to use his name, first name, city of residence, on all media known or unknown to date, in particular the internet and social networks, without this use being able to give rise to any consideration other than the Prize won, for the purposes of promoting the results of the Competition.
Octobre Éditions cannot be held responsible for delays, losses, damage or malfunctions of the Internet or the messaging system, which occurred during the delivery of the Prize.
If the Prize is not used in the year following its issue, the Winner will lose the Prize and the Prize will remain acquired in Octobre Éditions.
8. Processing of personal data:
9. General Terms: Decisions made by Benda Bili are final in all matters, including interpretation of these Official Rules and awarding of the Prize. Entrants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay, or misdirection of Competition materials submitted to Benda Bili. Benda Bili reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Competition, or any part of it, if any virus, bugs, other technical failures, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond Benda Bili’s control impair the administration, security, integrity, or proper functioning of the Competition, as determined by Benda Bili in its sole discretion. Benda Bili in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
10. Release: By participating in the Competition, you agree to release and hold harmless Octobre Éditions, affiliates, and related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Competition or the receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
11. Limitation of Liability: Benda Bili is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing errors, or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, delays, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Competition or the processing of entries; (4) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or postage due entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by Entrant’s participation in the Competition or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
12. Disputes: This Competition is governed by the laws of France without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Competition, entrant agrees that any and all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Competition, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Paris, France. Further, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses, and Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winner Name and Rules: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Benda Bili at 115 rue du Bac– 75007 Paris, France. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage. Requests must be received no later than December March 8th, 2021.
Sorry, this item hasn’t been added to your shopping cart. Please try again in a few minutes
You must be logged in to add a product to your wishlist.
You will be redirected to the login page.
This product will be available soon.