Jean Kurt - Faded
These jeans feature the perfect "semi-slim" cut made in canvas in the purest tradition of Japanese selvedge fabrics. The canvas will acquire a patina over time resulting in a unique look.
All our collections are designed and produced to the most exacting standards. We select the very best knowledge and savoir-faire so we can offer products designed to last. The majority of our products are made less than 3,000 km from Paris, and always in close-knit, people-friendly family workshops, which we visit on a regular basis. When we do go beyond this distance, it's in order to seek out knowledge and savoir-faire that cannot be found anywhere else, such as the weaving of Japanese cottons on machines that are unique in the world, the softness of Pima cotton from the Peruvian mountains, and the hard-wearing qualities of traditional indigenous leathers.
This pant is manufactured in Portugal, at a workshop located near Porto.
Paul is 1.85m / 6 ft tall and is wearing a size 30. Choose your usual size. If you are between sizes, choose the larger one.
It is important that the jeans are tight to begin with because they will become a little bit looser and gradually fit your body shape.
Discover all of our jeans with : White, Grey, Black, Dark Blue, Blue Jeans
• Semi-slim cut
• 5 pockets. Two belt loops at the back
• Buttoned fastening
• Inside leg length: 84 cm / 33 in (for a size 31)
• Width at hem: 17.5 cm / 7 in (for a size 31)
• 13 oz selvedge canvas: 100% cotton
• Avoid washing by machine. For optimal cleaning, soak your jeans in tepid water with a liquid detergent for dark colours.
• Indigo is a natural pigment that may transfer colour onto other items when worn for the first few times.