At Octobre Éditions, we offer shirts with a variety of collars, materials and weaves. We give you a quick overview of our shirts to help you discover the possibilities available to you and thus help you in your choice.
– Classic collar (also known as French collar): It is suitable for both casual and formal looks and enhances all face shapes. It is relatively easy to match with any outfit.
– Rounded collar: This collar with rounded flaps remains formal but allows you to vary from pointed collars and give a touch of originality to your outfit. With or without a tie, it will be elegant and atypical. Prefer thin ties to sublimate this type of collar.
– Italian collar: Very common, this collar offers a wider opening than a classic collar. It allows you to wear wide ties while leaving the neck free for a certain ease. Elegant and modern, its softer lines will perfectly suit angular faces.
– Mandarin collar: This high, straight and short collar has its origins in Asia. Both elegant and original, it will adapt to a casual summer outfit as well as to a more formal occasion.
– Officer’s collar: Similar to the Mao collar, it has a more formal look. Without a flap, it stays impeccably straight when worn. Its elegant and refined finishes make it easy to match with a suit.
– Bowling collar: A vintage collar inspired by the 50s that is casual, especially with its wide opening collar. It can be easily worn over a T-shirt.
Our shirts play with materials to be sometimes cotton, organic cotton, linen or a mixture of these. We also use various weaves, for very different renderings from each other in order to offer the right shirt for each of your occasions. For a casual outfit, linen, washed cotton, chambray or even cotton flannel will give your shirts a touch of style depending on the season. Worn with a suit, more formal shirts will leave the choice between cotton poplin, cotton oxford or oxford pinpoint to express all your uniqueness. We explain the difference between all its materials in more detail in our dedicated guide on this subject.
https://www.octobre-editions.com/eu/material-guide (lien anglais)
This is what will be a guarantee of quality so you might as well know what we are talking about! Our shirts have 7 stitches per centimeter so that the seams made are solid and elegant at the same time. Some of our shirts also have a reinforcement swallow. This is the small triangle of fabric sewn on each side of your shirt between the front and back panels of it. They are a guarantee of strength and reinforce the seams so that you will keep your favorite shirts for a long time.
We offer you the possibility of personalizing some of our models to make them unique thanks to the offered embroidery workshop. The embroidery is done with red or navy thread depending on the piece, in handwritten font.
Sorry, this item hasn’t been added to your shopping cart. Please try again in a few minutes
You must be logged in to add a product to your wishlist.
You will be redirected to the login page.
This product will be available soon.